Monday, January 16, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody

Well, wearing my Animal t-shirt and a mate sends me a link to Bohemian Rhapsody. I couldn't really think of anything better for today than, "Bohemian Rhapsody" but done by the Muppets.

Everybody knows the Queen Version but as always, the Muppets just make me happy. A much happier version too mind you not to mention that this includes the greatest drummer ever! ;)

The Muppets like Sesame Street really should be every child's right!

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy)
I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows
Doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama?
Yeah, Mamma (gasp)
Mamma, Mamma, Mamma!
Hahah
Mamma, Mamma, Mamma,
Mamma, Mamma, Mamma,
Mamma, Yeah!
Mamma, Yohoo
Mamma, Yuhoo,
Mamma, Mamma,
Mamma, Mamma,
Dadda? Dadda!

I see a little silhouetto of a clam
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me
(Mimmimo) Galileo (Mimmimo) Galileo, Galileo Figaro
Mamamo-o-o-o-o
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity, nam nam

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Na! Na, Na na na na
Let me throw
Nam nam! We will not let you throw
Let me blow
Nam nam! We will not let you blow
Let me joke (Do not like your jokes)
Let me joke (Do not like your jokes)
Let me joke, ha ha ha
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Vernehy, vernhey) Mama Mia, let me go
Does anyone know if there is a part for me, for me, for me!

So they tell us this video's going to fly
All I know is we're not getting paid tonight
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here

[Guitar Solo]
(Oooh yeah, Oooh yeah)

Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters (gasp) but moa

Any way the wind blows!


Haven't seen a clam just yet, but I enjoy the jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment