Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

Last night was possibly one of my most comfortable nights sleep in ages. The reason, the temperature stayed above 20 for the evening (apparently the overnight low was 21). For most this becomes a little uncomfortable, but those that know me would also know that I was still under my duvet and blanket.

Summer is well and truly on it's way... now just for a thunderstorm or two.

Today's tune "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" from the movie Annie (sung by Aileen Quinn playing Annie) pretty much sums up the joy of today. It's the small things in life.

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!


Gotta love a little sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment