Thursday, March 4, 2010

So Tired

Well I can honestly say that with the weekend fast approaching that I really am tired. I've been lucky enough to have some pretty amazing support from a few dear friends, without them... well... thankfully I had them.

Really feeling like butter that's been spread over far too much bread. Not much can be done right now, but I'll get on with it. Do I, do we, ever really have a choice?

It's often been said that if you play many types of music backwards you would end up with some form of satanic message. Ozzy was targeted more often than not, but lets face it, is he really smart enough to pull that one off?

Time has come to say goodbye
I know it's gonna make you cry
But you belong to another my love
And half a love there just isn't enough

I am so tired
And I just can't wait around for you
I am so tired
And I always thought we'd see it through yeah

I've waited all this time for you
Believed your promises were true
I keep believing that you mean what you say
Be mine tomorrow, now tomorrow's today

I am so tired
And I just can't wait around for you
I am so tired
And I always thought we'd see it through yeah

And I often sit and wonder why
You're not with me tonight
I stayed at home remaining true
While you do what you wanna do

And I often sit and wonder why oh
You're not with me tonight
And I stay at home remaining true
While you do what you wanna do

I am so tired
And I just can't wait around for you
I am so tired
And I always thought we'd see it through yeah
So tired, so tired
So tired, so tired
So tired


Think this one sums up so many things right now. Leave it to the Oz man to come straight with his message.

No comments:

Post a Comment