Monday, January 9, 2012

Wild Thing

Oddly enough had a memory of the movie "Major League" this morning and with Charlie Sheen constantly winning I just couldn't pass this one up.

"Wild Thing" by the Troggs has to easily be their biggest hit. It's kinda cheesy, but then again everything from yesteryear seems to be somewhat cheesy.

Every once in a while we really do need to cut loose and go a little while. Suddenly seeing Animal pitching doesn't seem too far off of the mark.

Wild thing...you make my heart sing...
You make everything
Groovy
I said wild thing...
Wild thing, I think I love you
But I wanna know for sure
Come on, hold me tight
I love you
Wild thing...you make my heart sing...
You make everything
Groovy
I said wild thing...
Wild thing, I think you move me
But I wanna know for sure
So come on, hold me tight
You move me


Well... groovy is just a state of mind, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment