Sunday, June 5, 2011

A&e

Well still no tunes in the car as David still hasn't installed my MP3 player, fair enough he offered on Saturday but after last week I really wanted to just hermit and stay locked in at home.

So unusually today's tune was one I picked up from the radio in the office this morning. "A&e" by Morning Parade made me stop and think. How many times have we planned our own demise, intentionally and not realising it? No, this is no accident it's exactly as planned.

Sixty seconds time, weightless, weightless
You just try to settle it
As he looks into your eyes, he says if, says if
If you could only know, only know

Oh, this is not an accident, this is an emergency
This is not an accident, this is an emergency
Oh, this is not an accident, no, this is just how you planned it

She looks into your eyes, and screams say something
Say that your heart beats for me
Are we breathing? Are we breathing

Cause this is not an accident, this is an emergency
This is not an accident, this is an emergency
This is not an accident, no, this is just how you planned it

You'll remember me in the morning
You'll remember me tonight
Say this is not an accident, no, this is just how you planned it

You've got blood on your dirty hands
You've got that look on your dirty face
You either live up to my demands,
Or take the secrets until your grave, just go
This is not an accident, no, this is just how you planned it.


"If standing on a dream isn't what it seems, could we claim a dream refused?"

No comments:

Post a Comment